| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The weather in January is arid. An airy 1.8mm (0.1in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 13:48 long and the longest day is 14:20 long with an average length of 14:07.
Weather Trend Graph for January in Queltehue, Chile
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Queltehue:
- Valparaiso, Chile - 123.7 kms (76.8 miles) NW
- Santiago, Chile - 58.4 kms (36.3 miles) NW
- Santiago, Puente Alto, Chile - 37 kms (23 miles) NW
- Longovilo-Hacienda, Chile - 114.5 kms (71.1 miles) W
- Barahona, Chile - 40.5 kms (25.2 miles) SW
- Graneros-Sendos, Chile - 56.2 kms (34.9 miles) WSW
- Sewell, Chile - 33.3 kms (20.7 miles) SSW
- Coya, Chile - 36.2 kms (22.5 miles) SSW
- Parron, Chile - 66.2 kms (41.1 miles) SW
- Rengo, Chile - 89.2 kms (55.5 miles) SW
- Vina Vieja, Chile - 104.9 kms (65.2 miles) SW